Harley-Davidson of Edmonton - Sponsorships
Harley-Davidson of Edmonton is a proud sponsor of many charities including Muscular Dystrophy (MDA), The Heart & Stroke Foundation, and The Allergy Asthma Information Association.
We are also very dedicated to our surrounding communities. In the past we have shown our continuous support to various local organizations and charities such as:
Harley-Davidson of Edmonton regularly receives requests for donations and other sponsorships, but unfortunately we are unable to support every request made of us. Because we are a small family owned business, our budget is limited, but we try to do our part in the community as best as we can.
- The Edmonton Food Bank
- The Boyle Street Community
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation
- Santa’s Anonymous
- Children’s Autism Services of Edmonton
- Edmonton Police Service
- Edmonton Transit System
- Winifred Stewart Association
- Ride for Dad to fight Prostate Cancer
- Jessie’s “Chair-ity” Motorcycle Scavenger Hunt
- And numerous local hockey teams and motorcycle groups
Please consider the following guidelines in order to assist us in managing all of your requests.
- We will consider all requests that include Muscular Dystrophy
- We will consider all requests that pertain to the motorcycle industry, including events, promotions and donations
- We are not able to partake in cash donation requests